Choose additional country / region / language Milwaukee Tool websitesSelect Other Site
Choisissez des sites Web supplémentaires de pays / région / langue pour Milwaukee ToolSélectionnez un Autre Site
Elija sitios web adicionales de Milwaukee Tool por país / región / idiomaSeleccione Otro Sitio
3-7/8" Hole Dozer™ Bi-Metal Hole Saw
Our HOLE DOZER™ Bi-Metal Hole Saws new 3.5 TPI tooth design offers you the longest life in metal applications. These MILWAUKEE® HOLE DOZER™ Bi-Metal Hole Saws feature the industry's only Lifetime Tooth Break Warranty and can take on all general purpose applications, making them the most durable hole saws. Our ALL-ACCESS SLOTS solve the frustration of plug removal, making you more productive with less downtime between holes. The new slot design also gives you increased pilot visibility for accurate placement and faster chip ejection keeping your cut cool. HOLE DOZER™ Thermoset Coating allows for faster cutting and is optimized for cordless tools, delivering you 25% more holes per charge. Our HOLE DOZER™ Bi-Metal hole saws are proudly made in the USA.
- Most Durable Hole Saw. Period.
- New 3.5 TPI Tooth Design
- All Access Slots enhance user productivity by providing best access and leverage to remove material slugs
- Increased Pilot Visibility for Accurate Hole Saw Placement
- Thermoset Coating reduces friction and drag, increasing overall speed and cordless efficiencies
- Rip Guard(tm) Limited Lifetime Tooth Break Warranty
- Made in USA
- For use in general purpose applications such as thick/thin metals, aluminum, drywall, plastics, wood, wood with nails
- 1-5/8" Cutting Depth
- Plug Jack™, an all access slot design for fast plug removal
- Rip Guard™, the strongest tooth form in the industry