Choose additional country / region / language Milwaukee Tool websitesSelect Other Site
Choisissez des sites Web supplémentaires de pays / région / langue pour Milwaukee ToolSélectionnez un Autre Site
Elija sitios web adicionales de Milwaukee Tool por país / región / idiomaSeleccione Otro Sitio
5/8" x 10" x 12" Carbide Hammer Drill Bit
Our 5/8" X 10" X 12" Carbide Hammer Drill Bits use sharpened carbide to deliver up to 5x life in concrete and up to 2x faster drilling into masonry material. Engineered with a precision ground tip, these bits deliver faster starts and less walking when drilling into concrete, brick, and block. The carbide-tipped masonry drill bits' wide flute design removes dust faster, reducing heat and delivering more holes per charge. Each bit is equipped with a 3-flat shank, providing you with better grip and control. The extended life of the MILWAUKEE® Carbide Hammer Drill Bits provides the ideal solution in concrete, brick, and block for cordless and corded hammer drills/drivers.
- Up to 5x life in concrete
- Up to 2x faster drilling vs. standard masonry drill bits
- Durable carbide tip for longer life in concrete and hard aggregate
- Sharpened carbide edges for faster starts in concrete, brick, and block
- Precision ground carbide tip for less bit walking
- Wide flute design removes dust faster, reducing heat & delivering more holes per charge
- 3-Flat Secure Grip™ prevents bit from slipping in chuck
- For use in hammer drill drivers
- Fastest drilling in concrete, brick, and block applications.
- Available in sizes up to 1"