Choose additional country / region / language Milwaukee Tool websitesSelect Other Site
Choisissez des sites Web supplémentaires de pays / région / langue pour Milwaukee ToolSélectionnez un Autre Site
Elija sitios web adicionales de Milwaukee Tool por país / región / idiomaSeleccione Otro Sitio
SDS+ CORE 1-3/4"X2"
Milwaukee® SDS-Plus Masonry Core Bits are ideal for drilling large holes in brick, block, and concrete with SDS-Plus rotary hammers. Asymmetrical carbide teeth break up material more effectively resulting in up to 20% faster drilling speeds. Centering bits allow for easy alignment of the hole and precise spot drilling. The versatile two-piece design allows users to drill with several different core bit sizes using one adapter. The spiral core body design minimizes friction in the hole and aids in dust removal during the application. Core bits cut with the outer edge only, therefore the operator must remove the inner core continue drilling for holes deeper than 2".
- Asymmetrical carbide teeth for up to 20% faster drilling speeds
- Centering bit for easy spot drilling
- Two-piece design for maximum versatility
- Spiral core body design to minimize friction and increases dust removal
- Drilling Depth of 2" Adapter and centering bit sold separately (48-20-3582)
- Designed for SDS-Plus rotary hammers