Choose additional country / region / language Milwaukee Tool websitesSelect Other Site
Choisissez des sites Web supplémentaires de pays / région / langue pour Milwaukee ToolSélectionnez un Autre Site
Elija sitios web adicionales de Milwaukee Tool por país / región / idiomaSeleccione Otro Sitio
M18 FUEL™ 3"x18" Belt Sander
Designed for the professional carpenter, remodeler, and general contractor; the Milwaukee® M18 FUEL 3” x 18” Belt Sander is optimized for power, portability, and productivity on the jobsite. The Milwaukee® M18 FUEL™ 3” x 18” Belt Sander generates the power and torque of an 8A corded belt sander, delivers faster material removal, and collects over 80% of dusts generated. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence delivers best-in-class belt speed at 1350 SFM with less bog down under load for more aggressive material removal and ensures protection from overload, overheating, and over discharge. The M18 REDLITHIUM High Output HO6.0 battery (not included) provides all-day run-time and unprecedented power to tackle the toughest applications found on the jobsite. The variable speed dial offers adjustment from 1350SFM to 750SFM for increased control in a wider variety of materials. The dust collection system paired with our durable dust bag or universal hose adapter reduces clean up time through a cleaner work environment. The tool-free, adjustable pommel allows for flush sanding against the front of the sander and offers a more compact size for storage. This battery-powered belt sander also features automatic belt tracking, a tool-free belt tracking knob, dual-LED lights, a tool-free belt change lever, and a lock on button.
3" X 18" Belt Sander
With the REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, Milwaukee M18™ power tools work like they should - faster, longer and with fewer recharges. The M18™ cordless power tools, maximizes performance, delivering more run-time, power and recharges than other lithium-ion battery packs.
Milwaukee's game-changing REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is technology that all power tools crave, but only a Milwaukee¨ provides.
LONGER MOTOR LIFE
Designed, engineered and built by Milwaukee®, POWERSTATE™ is the best-in-class brushless motor that works harder and lives longer than all leading competitors. POWERSTATE™ brushless motors are ideal for professional tradesmen because they deliver more application speed, torque and durability in a smaller size.
GENERATES 8A CORDED POWER
- Generates the power and torque of an 8A corded belt sander for aggressive material removal
FASTER MATERIAL REMOVAL
- Best in class belt speed at 1350 SFM with less bog down under load
OVER 80% DUST COLLECTION
- The dust collection system paired with our durable dust bag or universal hose adapter reduces clean up time
PERFORMANCE DRIVENTRADE FOCUSEDSYSTEM WIDE
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Generates the power and torque of larger 8A corded belt sanders for faster material removal.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating, and over-discharge.
- Compatible only with 3” x 18” sanding belts.
- Variable Speed Dial provides a belt speed range from 1350SFM to 750SFM (Surface Feet per Minute) for greater control of the removal rate in application.
- The tool-free belt change lever allows for quick belt changes to minimize downtime between sanding belt changes.
- Automatic belt tracking technology keeps the sanding belt centered on the drive rollers for straight alignment.
- Tool-free belt tracking knob allows the user to adjust the sanding belt from left to right across the platen.
- Tool-free adjustable pommel provides a compact footprint for storage and allows for flush sanding against the flat nose.
- The dual-LED work lights illuminate the work surface and offer greater visibility in low light environments.
- Durable cotton dust bag delivers greater resistance against tears and leaks.
- Included universal hose adapter provides compatibility with a wide range of vacuum sizes.
- Part of the Milwaukee M18™ System, featuring over 200+ tools.