Choose additional country / region / language Milwaukee Tool websitesSelect Other Site
Choisissez des sites Web supplémentaires de pays / région / langue pour Milwaukee ToolSélectionnez un Autre Site
Elija sitios web adicionales de Milwaukee Tool por país / región / idiomaSeleccione Otro Sitio
Milwaukee® Introduces Line of Premium Corrosion-Resistant Drain Cables
MILWAUKEE, WI – Milwaukee Tool is once again delivering unrivaled productivity to service plumbers and facility maintenance professionals with the introduction of new Milwaukee® Drain Cables with RUST GUARD™ plating. These cables set a new standard in the market for rust protection, maneuverability, and durability delivering up to 3X longer life.
When it comes to drain cleaning cables, the most common frustration is rust. Rust results from cables coming into constant contact with corrosive liquids, causing fragments of steel to erode off the cable. This directly impacts performance and life of the cable, and also increases the likeliness of kinks. In addition, rust creates unnecessary mess and causes more friction when feeding and retracting. Milwaukee’s new line of cables addresses the problem of rust through a proprietary RUST GUARD™ plating process that delivers 20X more rust resistance, making these the longest-lasting corrosion-resistant cables on the market.
When it comes to cable performance, users are left making tradeoffs between flexibility to navigate tight bends and stiffness to clear the toughest clogs. Milwaukee’s new cables come in two different versions: Inner Core Cables and Open Wind Cables. Inner Core Cables are best for retrieving and clearing hard blockages because they feature a solid polymer core for the best maneuverability through the entire cable when navigating tight bends, while not sacrificing the strength needed to clear tough clogs. The Open Wind Cables are larger diameter with maximum flexibility and are best for clearing soft blockages in small diameter pipes. Both cable types feature the smallest diameter connecting point and less friction and kinking due to RUST GUARD™ plating, translating to a much smoother feeding and retracting experience for users.
All Milwaukee® Drain Cables are compatible with Milwaukee® drain machines, including the new M18 FUEL™ Drain Snake [insert link], M18 FUEL™ SWITCH PACK™ Sectional Drum System, and M12™ Drain Snake, as well as other professional drain cleaning machines on the market. The Cables are backed by a 2-year warranty from defect or breakage.Milwaukee Tool is committed to providing drain cleaning professionals with the most portable and versatile drain cleaning solutions. The company is dedicated to continuing investments in technology to build solutions from the ground-up that provide these users with an easier way to get on and off the job, with less mess, so they can service more calls. By the end of 2017, Milwaukee will offer the only completely portable drain cleaning lineup for drains within buildings, as well as a premium line of corrosion-resistant cables.
Milwaukee® Drain Cables w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating
RUST GUARD™ Rust Protection: YES
End of Cable Indicator: YES
Warranty: 2 Years
- 1/4" x 25' Inner Core Bulb Head Cable w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating (48-53-2563)
- 1/4" x 25' Inner Core Drop Head Cable w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating (48-53-2564)
- 1/4" x 35' Inner Core Bulb Head Cable w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating (48-53-2671)
- 1/4" x 50' Inner Core Bulb Head Cable w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating (48-53-2672)
- 5/16” x 50’ Inner Core Bulb Head Cable w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating (48-53-2674)
- 5/16" x 25' Inner Core Bulb Head Cable w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating (48-53-2561)
- 5/16" x 25' Inner Core Drop Head Cable w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating (48-53-2562)
- 5/16" x 35' Inner Core Bulb Head Cable w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating (48-53-2673)
- 5/16” x 75’ Inner Core Bulb Head Cable w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating (48-53-2772)
- 3/8" x 25' Inner Core Coupling Cable w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating (48-53-2676)
- 3/8" x 35' Inner Core Coupling Cable w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating (48-53-2675)
- 3/8” x 50’ Inner Core Coupling Cable w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating (48-53-2773)
- 1/2” x 50’ Inner Core Coupling Cable w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating (48-53-2774)
- 5/8” x 50’ Open Wind Coupling Cable w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating (48-53-2775)
Coupling Cable Attachment Heads
- 5 PC Small Cable Head Attachment Kit w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating (48-53-2685)
- Small Bulb Head Cable Attachment w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating (48-53-2681)
- Small Drop Head Cable Attachment w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating (48-53-2682)
- 1" Spade Bit Cable Attachment w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating (48-53-2683)
- 1" C-Cutter Cable Attachment w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating (48-53-2684)
- 5 PC Medium Cable Head Attachment Kit w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating (48-53-2790)
- Medium Funnel Head Cable Attachment w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating (48-53-2786)
- Medium Drop Head Cable Attachment w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating (48-53-2787)
- 1-1/2" Spade Bit Cable Attachment w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating (48-53-2788)
- 1-1/2" C-Cutter Cable Attachment w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating (48-53-2789)
About Milwaukee Tool
Since the company began in 1924, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in both durability and performance by providing the best in professional, heavy-duty tools and accessories. With an unwavering commitment to the trades, Milwaukee continues to lead with a focus on providing innovative, trade-specific solutions. Whether it is through their leadership in LITHIUM-ION technology, as seen in the M12™, M18™ & M28™ Systems, time-saving accessories or innovative hand tool products, Milwaukee is dedicated to delivering a steady stream of advanced solutions for the trades that offer increased productivity and unmatched durability. Milwaukee Tool is a Brookfield, Wisconsin-based subsidiary of Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd. (TTI) (HKEx stock code: 669, ADR symbol: TTNDY). For more information on the full line of Milwaukee® products, please call 1-800-SAWDUST or visit www.milwaukeetool.com.